Customer Dynamics is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. We will maintain the privacy of and protect your personal information in accordance with Customer Dynamics’ normal procedures and all applicable law. Please read the following policy to understand how we will treat your personal information when you use our website (the “Website”).
Collection and Use of Personal Information
There are two ways we may collect and use information about you:
Information you voluntarily provide
Customer Dynamics collects the information you voluntarily provide when you use the Website, for example, the information you provide when you ask us a question or email us with feedback, or maybe when you complete a survey. Some of this information will be personal information and Customer Dynamics will only use it for the purposes for which you provide it. For example, if you provide your email address when you sign up to receive Email Alerts, we use your email address to deliver the Email Alerts you request. Note that the Email Alerts contain an “unsubscribe” option in case you want to discontinue receiving the alerts at any time.
2. Information sent to us by your web browser
Every time you log onto the Website we store details of your visit, including your IP address. We collect only the domain name, but not the email address of visitors to the Website, unless you voluntarily provide it. This enables us to determine what you looked at, whether the page request was successful or not, and which browser your machine used to view the pages. The use of this data is primarily for statistical and monitoring purposes and helps us to evaluate use and performance and improve the content of the Website.
Transfer of Personal Information
Sharing and Retaining Personal Information
We will only disclose your personal information to third parties to: comply with the law or regulatory ities, enforce or apply our terms of business, protect our rights and those of our users, or with your consent. In such cases we will take appropriate steps to protect your personal information.
Customer Dynamics may also share your personal information with third parties we hire to perform support services for us. There third parties are required to use the personal information we share with them only to perform services on our behalf and to treat your personal information as strictly confidential. Customer Dynamics retains the personal information collected on the Website only as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, or as permitted by applicable law.
Our goal is to provide you with the best possible experience on the Website.
Access to Special Content and Services
Some areas and content on the Website, such as Customer Dynamics’ Support Portal require you to register with Customer Dynamics in order to access. If you choose not to register and provide personal information, you may still use most of the Website. For Support Portal, customer information may be changed by the registered user at any time by accessing the Customer Dynamics’ Support Portal section of the Website.
All the data we collect from you on the Website is protected against unized access. We maintain appropriate security measures and procedures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you on the Website. We will not be responsible for breaches of our security beyond our reasonable control.
Links to Third Party Sites
We strive to ensure that the information we maintain about our visitors is accurate, current and complete. If you have any questions regarding this policy or if you wish to review, update or correct your personal information, we can be contacted by mail or phone as follows:
7135 S. Highland Dr., Suite 100
Salt Lake City, UT 84121
1. The information available on this site and those of all sites linked to this site is provided solely for information purposes regarding Customer Dynamics and its subsidiary companies and the products and services they offer.
2. Customer Dynamics makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information and material provided at this site is accurate at the time of inclusion, but at any particular time there may be inaccuracies, omissions or information which is not up to date. Customer Dynamics may at any time add to, delete, correct or otherwise change any part of the information or material contained in the site without notice or liability.
3. In visiting this site you agree to accept the application of English law to govern matters between Customer Dynamics and yourself.
4. Customer Dynamics makes no representations about the materials or information in this site or any sites linked to this site. With respect to the information available on this site Customer Dynamics expressly excludes any representation or warranty (express or implied) to the fullest extent permitted by law. Customer Dynamics accepts no liability for any direct, indirect, special, or consequential damages, or any lost profits, or other losses or damages of any kind, whether or not Customer Dynamics is advised of the possibility of such damages.
5. The information contained in this site does not constitute an offer to sell or an invitation to purchase or otherwise deal in, or hold, any shares or other securities of Customer Dynamics and should not be relied upon in relation to any investment decision.
6. The copyright in the material contained in this site belongs to Customer Dynamics or its subsidiaries (or its licensors).
7. Any information provided by you to Customer Dynamics by e-mail or otherwise in response to this site shall be non-confidential. Customer Dynamics shall have all rights to the information provided and may use it in any way it chooses.